Covid-19 can be spread by coughing, sneezing, or even just breathing: the droplets of the breath (droplets) can deposit on nearby surfaces (tables, desks, telephones, etc.); people can contract Covid-19 by touching these indented surfaces and then bringing their hands close to the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose, and mouth (contrary to conventional wisdom). They may get ill even if they do not maintain a social distance of one meter from the sick person, since being near to a sick person increases the likelihood of being infected by directly inhaling a droplet of bodily fluid.
The virus has a 14-day incubation period. It is possible for individuals to stay asymptomatic throughout this period, but there is a risk that they may spread the virus to others. With Dr. Clo Covid 19 disinfection stick this goes perfectly.
Because of the high contagiousness of the coronavirus and the incubation period of 14 days, employees must begin taking all necessary measures immediately, even if no cases of Covid-19 have been reported in their particular workplace.
How to keep the workplace safe from the coronavirus
Make certain that work environments are clean and sanitary:
- Employee workstations must be at least one meter apart from one another to provide proper air circulation.
- If possible, workstations should be kept neat and clear of superfluous items in order to make cleaning more convenient.
A disinfectant cleaner should be used on a regular basis to clean surfaces (tables, desks, countertops, and so on), as well as items (phones, keyboards, and remote controls). Especially if the workstation is used by a number of individuals, it must be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each change of employees. If a counter or table is used by a large number of people, the surface should be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Removing all books and periodicals from any waiting areas where customers are expected to wait, along with any other superfluous goods and possibly contaminated material, is recommended.
- All surfaces that are often touched (such as the surfaces of walls, doors, and windows, the surfaces of toilets and sanitary ware, switches, buttons, knobs, and touch screens) should be cleaned with special care.
When using chemical cleaning solutions, be sure that the rooms are well ventilated
An individual suffering from Covid-19 has walked through the workplace and all cleaning activities must be carried out by employees wearing personal protective equipment (PPE) (FFP2 or FFP3 respiratory filter, disposable gloves, face protection, long-sleeved waterproof coat, and follow the measures).
- After usage, disposable personal protective equipment (PPE) must be disposed of as potentially infectious material
- Reusable PPE, on the other hand, must be sterilized
Hand hygiene should be promoted in the workplace:
Hand hygiene should be enforced on a frequent and comprehensive basis for all employees and consumers.
Keep in mind the significance of maintaining good hand hygiene in order to prevent the transmission of the virus; reinforce the message often and in a variety of ways (with posters, brochures, audio alerts, by email, in social networks, etc.). Place bottles of hand sanitizer gel in the most visible and frequently visited areas of the building, and make sure they are replenished as soon as they run out.